12/19/2009

BRIAN WILLIAM GREEN


some peoples ask me about my relationship status on facebook. it's written that i'm in an open relationship with a guy named Brian William Green. LOL.. i am not serious. (well.. sort of..) but fyi, Brian has no facebook account. :P i'm using maximum's page and changed her name to Brian William Green. :P
and.... fyi again, Brian is my crush :P hehhe.. he followed me first on twitter. we talk a lot :) and i think i'm in love with that guy :P
he makes sounds, ambient and so. :D he is freakin' awesome! he lives in anderson, south carolina. and.. he's hot . :))
if you one of his friend, tell him that I LOVE HIM so much. and also tell him if he wanna marry me. SERIOUSLY :P

2 comments:

  1. I explained my marriage status to a new buddy of mines. It's for the ads, although some day I wanna be married. I supposed technically I already know who she is, but we have got to that dating point yet. Which is too bad becasue she is a wonderful lady.

    Have a Good Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) awesome.. just positive thinking, hun.. :)

    ReplyDelete